Thursday 17 July 2014

VIEVEBUTTERFLY X STELLA'S ADDICTION

Hey guys!
How's the week going so far? Mine's been busy but GOOD. I spoke positivity into this week on Monday morning and I must say it's worked. Prayer works :) 
Anyway, unto the matter at hand... Guys I did my brows!! I tried to go longer but I caved I was tired of going around looking scruffy. I know you can use concealer and what not but it gets to a certain stage where even concealer doesn't help (I actually feel like it even accentuates it sef....but that's just me) 




Before Stella did her magic ..... (x_x)



After the brow voodoo!!! 
Guys I Jumped for JOY when I looked in the mirror. My friend couldn't understand why but being a guy, I wouldn't expect him to.
 Brows really are important I cannot stress this enough.


another one just for kicks lol
Ps: I have absolutely nothing on my brows. 
 (Pictures were taken using my phone)

Stella's addiction is located at 5 Wole Ariyo street off Admiralty way, Lekki Phase 1
Price: 2,000 Naira 
Contact: 08162606066

Thanks for stopping by,
xo Genevieve.

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x