Wednesday 19 December 2012

Beauty haul

Hey guys this post is long over due as I got these items early last month X_x but it's better late than never yes?

I'm blogging via my iPad which is a bit tricky cause I can't 'preview' so I've crossed my fingers hoping it doesn't come out weird.

The Jordana lipsticks (cranberry & raspberry ) and the Ben Nye powder were purchased at "Brownies" in Opebi. I went for 'Olive sand' because the powder that comes with my Bobbi Brown concealer seems very similar to the famous banana powder. but I think I will go back for the 'banana powder' cause I'm a product junkie x_x

Unfortunately, The other items weren't purchased in Nigeria.

The wet-n-wild lipsticks are - cherry bomb, cherry picking, Cora-line, spotlight red, don't blink pink, sandstorm and mocha-licious . (In no particular order)

Got some more real techniques brushes - powder, blush, expert face brush and setting brush. I'm yet to try them :(

** I also got Revlon photo ready foundation in 'cappuccino' but i forgot to include it in the pictures. (This foundation can be found at Casabella in either the Ikeja mall or the Palms Lekki)**

I hope everyone's having a great day!

Xoxo vieve.









4 comments:

  1. Real technique brushes are amaze balls, so great buys here, although i would also recommend you get their stippling brush, it is great with liquid foundation :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the stippling brush.x_x But funny I prefer the buffing brush that comes with the core collection. Use the stippling brush for applying blush most times :).....I really need to do a post on these brushes. Xx

      Delete
  2. This Such a juciy beauty Haul!
    love the things you bought including the BEN NYE powder!....Those real technique brushes are next on my list!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I've convinced myself I need the "banana powder" after reading your review! I recommend the brushes and lipsticks cheap and cheerful!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment; You are appreciated x